Happy Halloween! Hope everyone had a safe and fun night of trick-or-treating! Elle and Brooks a blast trick-or-treating with friends. Brooks was a fireman by day (for his school party) and Batman by night. Elle was a black cat. They are at such a fun age and are now able to outlast us! I miss the days of hitting a few houses and then home to bed while Jay and I hand out candy. They covered the whole neighborhood and then had even more fun handing out candy back at our house until the last piece was gone.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween! Hope everyone had a safe and fun night of trick-or-treating! Elle and Brooks a blast trick-or-treating with friends. Brooks was a fireman by day (for his school party) and Batman by night. Elle was a black cat. They are at such a fun age and are now able to outlast us! I miss the days of hitting a few houses and then home to bed while Jay and I hand out candy. They covered the whole neighborhood and then had even more fun handing out candy back at our house until the last piece was gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, I found your blog through a friend, Jamie D. After reading your previous blog, I realized you and I are in the same field. I am currently in grad school to be a SLP too! Good luck to you as you finish rad school and prepare for a little bundle of joy!!
Post a Comment