Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am happy to announce that as of this morning I am a graduate of the University of Central Florida. I didn't participate in the graduation ceremony, but being finished is reward enough for me! It has been a long 2 1/2 years, but well worth it. I absolutely could not have pursued my Master's Degree with two children (not to mention pregnant for the last semester) without Jay. I think he may be happier than anyone that I am done! He has been a wonderful husband and father and I am very thankful to have him!

I am looking forward to being full time wife and mom again for the next few months. Hard to believe that #3 will be here in ten weeks or less! I will be going to work to use this degree I just spent 2 1/2 years earning eventually...but for now the focus is on the family! Stay tuned for many fun holiday posts in the weeks to come and baby updates to follow!!



post signature

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats Meg!!! I know you have really worked hard the past 2 1/2 years.

Erin said...

We're so proud of you...

The Schwangstons

Bill said...

Congrats Meg! Masters degree w/two kiddos! You are the master. Well done, and we'll be sending you good vibes for #3...

Kiersten said...

CONGRATS MEG! You already were an awesome SLP and now your are an SLP with a Masters and awesome family! What an accomplishment!