Saturday, April 25, 2009

Run in the Garden 5K








Before Miles was born I had the bright idea (note the sarcasm) to sign up for a 5K 10 weeks after he was born as a goal to get back into shape. It wasn't as triumphant as I had imagined crossing the finish line...but I did OK considering, I guess. It did give me the running bug again, though, so I look forward to really training and getting ready for the next race! The best part of today's events was the kids race afterwards. They did so good! Elle is a great runner and stayed at the front of the pack with some of the bigger kids. Brooks did awesome too! They were so cute.

Miles and Jay were great supporters! And for more good news...Miles slept through the night last night!!! I doubt it will happen again tonight, but we will take what we can get! He slept from 9:30 - 6:30!! We all needed that!!



post signature

1 comment:

Bill said...

Great job Meg! You are an ambitious mommy. Good luck with the sleeping kiddo too.