Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Elle!!


It's hard to believe that six years ago I celebrated my first Mother's Day in the hospital giving birth to our sweet Elle. Now I am blessed to be the Mother of three! This year Mother's Day took a back seat to Elle's 6th birthday which she has been excited about planning since she turned 5! She planned our lunch out yesterday complete with cake and a singing waitress. Today she made sure that I was bringing cupcakes for the class at school, and Saturday is the much anticipated party with her friends. I admit I have let her take over and won't make that mistake again. It's just hard to say NO when she is so excited about every little detail! I see a future in event planning for this girl! Happy Birthday Elle!

And Happy Mothers Day to Granny, CaKi, Nana, Memaw,and all of the mothers reading!!!


post signature

No comments: