Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rainy Day






Jay has been out of town for a few days and we are all looking forward to him being back home tomorrow! Today I had great plans of cleaning house while the kids played outside on this beautiful Saturday. Unfortunately, it has ended up being a dreary day and we're all bouncing off the walls! So, like any good Mom would do...I sent them out to play in the rain! What is more fun than that? They think I'm the coolest Mom ever, and I get to clean the house. Miles wishes he could go out too, but for now he has to hang with Mom inside. I've thrown in a picture of him too. Brooks thought it would be fun to pile all of the pillows on top of him. Fortunately, when I found him he had squirmed his way out and thought it was as much fun as Brooks did!


post signature

1 comment:

Alice said...

too cute! Way to go Super Mom!