Miles has been crawling for a couple of months now. He actually first started the army crawl before he could completely sit up on his own! I should have known then, that he was going to keep us on our toes! He's been pulling up on everything now for a few weeks and this week as I was preparing dinner - pushed the stool over to the cabinet, used it to stand up and proceeded to try to get into the cabinets. Maybe it's just been too long, but I don't remember having to baby proof so early with Elle and Brooks! Needless to say, we are having to make some changes already at 8 months with this one! I've also added one of Elle and Miles. If there was ever any questions who he looks like...here's you answer!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Miles has been crawling for a couple of months now. He actually first started the army crawl before he could completely sit up on his own! I should have known then, that he was going to keep us on our toes! He's been pulling up on everything now for a few weeks and this week as I was preparing dinner - pushed the stool over to the cabinet, used it to stand up and proceeded to try to get into the cabinets. Maybe it's just been too long, but I don't remember having to baby proof so early with Elle and Brooks! Needless to say, we are having to make some changes already at 8 months with this one! I've also added one of Elle and Miles. If there was ever any questions who he looks like...here's you answer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment