Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!



It is by far the coldest winter we have had since we have lived in Florida. According to the news, I think it's more like the coldest it's been for any length of time in Central Florida since the 80's. For those of you who think we are just whining about this so-called "cold" weather, thinking to yourselves that we don't really know what cold is.....Here is a picture of my plants this weekend! Take freezing cold weather, and add a little Florida humidity, and you've got bone chilling cold that I would put up against anywhere else in the south east right now! Hopefully we'll be back up to our usual 60's and 70's by next week!


post signature

1 comment:

Erin said...

So excited to see you soon! My sis KT whined, it's so cold. I said yeah right unti she said its been in the 30s in the morning. Glad its warming up for our visit.