Sunday, February 28, 2010

Earrings, Boo-Boos, and More




Just a quick post to catch up on a few moments around our house the past couple of weeks. Elle finally got her ears pierced! This is something she has wanted to do but was scared for a long time. She finally went through with it a couple of weeks ago and is loving it! It's just killing her to wait 6 weeks until she can change them. She has picked out earrings for every occassion known to man, so I may have created a monster!!

Soon after his first birthday, Miles got his first real Boo-Boo. With his fast, but wobbly walking I am sure this is the first of many for this kid!

And last, I've added a brief, sweet moment of all three kids playing nicely together when they didn't know anyone was looking! It was great. Unfortunately I had to ruin it by taking this picture because as soon as Miles saw me take it he forgot everything else and wanted me. Oh well...it was nice while it lasted!



post signature

No comments: