Friday, July 2, 2010

Time to play catch up!!

Here are a few quick pictures from the past few months. I will attempt to play catch-up with the next few posts! I apologize once again for the absence!

As you all know from my last post, Miles is loving the water. He gets too brave at times, and this particular day he kept following the big kids to the diving board, would act like he was going to jump...then would yell for me to get him down. It was cute at first, but got old after a while!

Mother's Day Tea at Brooks' school

This is a shirt that I got Miles. Just thought it was a cute picture. And, I have to agree!

For the second year in a row, Jay has participated in Disney's Wide World of Sports' Muddy Buddy. This is a 6 mile(ish) run/bike race and obstacle course. They did great and it was fun to get out to watch!

post signature

No comments: