Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Miles and I shared a birthday today...kind of. Miles is one month old today! Hard to believe it's already been a month. We had his check-up at the doc this morning and he is now weighing 8lb. 13oz. and is 21 3/4 inches long! That is a big jump from 6 lb. 14 oz. at our last visit!
I turned the big 32 today. Not nearly as exciting as one month. However, I had a great day followed by a nice family dinner complete with cake and ice cream. The kids were thrilled about that. Although, Brooks was a little disappointed when he asked why he didn't get a "goodie bag".
Jay's dad arrived last evening and it has been nice to have him here. The kids are enjoying his company and I got to get away for some "me" time today for a pedicure!



post signature

1 comment:

Bill said...

Meg- Happy B-day! 27 years old with 3 kiddos, wow. March babies are awesome.