3 weeks old today! We may have our first thumb sucker. Wouldn't you love to know what he's thinking? "You still there?" "Just one more." "Please Mom, ENOUGH! I need another nap."
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh what precious grandchildren we do have! Love, Pop & Caki
Welcome to our blog! If you are new to this blog and want to catch up on what we've been up to over the past couple of years, check out http://www.elleandbrooks.blogspot.com/. I have created this new blog to make room for our newest little Bloomer, Miles. Thanks for reading, and check back often for updates!
5 comments:
Oh what precious grandchildren
we do have!
Love,
Pop & Caki
Hey little cuz!
I can't wait to see you in two
weeks.
Easton
P.S.
Tell Brooks& Elle I said HI!
Handsome fella...3weeks and he already has more hair than C. I won't tell him though.
Hopefully everyone is sleeping
Take care- schwangstons
Oh meg, he is so alert! What a smartie!! Just beautiful! Love from Beth and Charlie Miller
Gorgeous little grandson! Miles you are a joy and blessing to us all.
Granny Payne
Post a Comment