Friday, February 20, 2009

Week 1



Brooks "petting" his brother.

Caki and Pops

Elle's Valentine.

Brooks looks as scared as Miles does.

Going home!


Another blondie!

Well, we survived the first week! Miles came home from the hospital jaundice and had to be on photo-therapy lights at home until yesterday. We are so thankful to have him off the lights and in our arms! Elle and Brooks have adjusted beautifully to their new roles as big brothers and sisters. Elle is a natural and is so great with Miles. Brooks loves him from a distance, but has been much more hesitant to hold him. He just likes to stand beside the cradle and "pet" him. I would not know what to do without my Mom here right now. She has been a blessing and I may not let her leave! Dad got to visit for a few days as well. We were happy to have him here! Miles can't wait to meet the rest of his family in the months to come!



post signature

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love, love the blond hair. I'm glad to hear things are going well. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the 1st pic of "Week 1" - it's beautiful!!!
and so is he!... so glad to hear everything's going great for you! We'll be thinking of you LOTS during these first few months!