Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pregnancy Pics

Click to play Pregnancy Collage
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Well, here are some of the pictures that we had taken few weeks ago. I was hesitant at first, but am glad that we decided to take some pictures of this preganancy since it will be our last. We will have more taken once the baby is here, which will be even more special! I can't wait for those. These pictures were taken at 34 weeks. I am almost 37 weeks now and just waiting! Everything is going well. It doesn't look like this little guy is going to come see us early like Brooks did. We are ready, though and look forward to his arrival!



post signature

3 comments:

Britt said...

These pictures are fantastic I loved them. I was obsessed i want them all lol. You are so beautiful Meg.

Kiersten said...

Beautiful pictures...you and your family. You are glowing-- can't wait to see your new little guy!

Stephanie said...

The pictures are great! You look so good and the kids looked great. I would want to frame all of them.