I haven't mentioned the cat (aka Pupcake) in a while, but she's still around and she and Elle are great buddies. She has calmed down a lot since her early kitten days and enjoys a good nap like the rest of us. She doesn't really snuggle up to Brooks like this (I can't imagine why!), but she loves to get comfy with Elle!
As for Elle...she is loving Kindergarten! Brooks and I miss her now that we're home more. She is a great student and is learning so much! I am enjoying Kindergarten as well...the projects are fun, and the math is easy! I am really dreading the day that my kids outsmart me. This day will come sooner than later in math!
A few weeks ago, my friend (and Orlando's best photographer) did a photo shoot with the family. We took some pregnancy pictures of me and lots of the whole family. She will then come back and shoot newborn pics when the little one finally arrives! She is fabulous and I can't wait to see them all. She took some extra shots of just the kids, and one she liked of Elle so much that she added it to her website! For a sneak peak - visit www.katiemeehan.com. Click on "children and families" and Elle's picture will be front and center. Click on her picture to enlarge it. I love it and can't wait to see the rest!
1 comment:
can't wait to see pictures! Where do I sign up for the email when the baby arrives? :)
Post a Comment