Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Time










Sorry for being absent for a few weeks. In my last post I mentioned that Jay was headed to Tennessee to visit his Grandfather who was sick. Jay made it in time to spend one last night with Papaw before he passed away on June 27th. Papaw will be greatly missed, and we are so thankful that Jay was able to be with him and the rest of the family during this time. Miles and I were able to join him in Tennessee for the memorial services before meeting back up with Elle and Brooks in South Carolina with my family for the week of the 4th.

We had a wonderful vacation at Kiawah with my parents, sister, and her family. My nephew, Easton is so much fun to be around and he and Elle and Brooks are becoming great friends! In September, Libba will be having a friend for Miles! Poor Elle will be surrounded by 4 little boys on my side of the family. Thankfully she will always have her cousin Lila! Here is a glimpse of our family vacation...

We are now home for the remainder of the summer and are trying to get organized and rested before school starts back in August. I am pleased to announce that I have found a job, and even more pleased to announce that it is as the Speech Pathologist at Elle's school! It will be so nice to have the same schedule as the kids. A good friend of ours is going to take care of the boys while I work. This is such a blessing to me. I know the boys will be in good hands, and will have a great year while Elle and I are at school/work!


post signature

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congrats Meg! We are thrilled for your new job - and how great that it is at Elle's school - perfect!

Erin, Bill, & C