Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catching up...


Elle and I at a tea party wearing our hats made of gift wrap!


I cannot believe that it is already almost July. Summer is flying by. It has been a busy one for sure. I apologize to Jay and our Dads for not posting a "Happy Father's Day" tribute. Jay is the best husband and father I could have asked for and I do not take that for granted! I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day! The kids and I are leaving in a couple of days to spend some time with my family. We also look forward to seeing my dear friend Colby who is visiting from Egypt! Jay is going to Tennessee to see his family and spend time with his Grandfather. We hope to all be together some time next week. When we get back I will have lots of great pictures to share! In the meantime, have a wonderful Independence Day!


post signature

No comments: