Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last Day of Kindergarten



Today was Elle's last day of Kindergarten! I cannot believe how this year has flown by. That may have something to do with the fact that since she began kindergarten in August, I have graduated with my Master's Degree and had a baby! I am really having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that Elle will be in first grade. Kindergarten still had a "baby" quality to it that was comforting, but 1st grade just sounds so grown up! It is also hard to believe how much she has grown this year! We are so proud of her. Here is a picture of Elle's first day of Kindergarten and one of her last. She has changed so much! We are looking forward to a great summer! I am happy to be able to be at home with my three precious babies for a few more months. Then back to work in August...


post signature

1 comment:

Bill said...

Congrats Elle! Kindergarten Grad. Nice. You are a big girl now. Enjoy the summer...I see homework in your future.