Miles is 4 months old now! Actually he's a little more than 4 months now, but I'm just getting around to this update! Time flies. He had his 4 month check up last week and is up to 16 lb. 5 oz. I cannot remember his length....I think I was telling Elle and Brooks to sit down and be quiet when they measured him....but I do remember that he is in the 80th percentile for weight, and 90th percentile for height. So, needless to say he's a big boy! He is so happy and is such a blessing!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
4 Months Old
Miles is 4 months old now! Actually he's a little more than 4 months now, but I'm just getting around to this update! Time flies. He had his 4 month check up last week and is up to 16 lb. 5 oz. I cannot remember his length....I think I was telling Elle and Brooks to sit down and be quiet when they measured him....but I do remember that he is in the 80th percentile for weight, and 90th percentile for height. So, needless to say he's a big boy! He is so happy and is such a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Meg- I love the 2nd picture of all three of your kiddos. You should have that one in a frame! -Rachel Kenedy
Post a Comment