Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little Fish

Looks like we have another little fish on our hands! Miles is on week 4 of the swimming program at SW Aquatics and is doing awesome! Here is a quick clip of his lesson yesterday. I can't wait for a fun summer of swimming with all the kids! Brooks and Elle are swimming once a week as well, and Elle is preparing for swim team. Many more swimming pictures to come this season...

post signature


2 comments:

Jamie said...

that is AMAZING!!!!!...is there somewhere I can go to look up some info on what they offer?...so I can compare for around here!?!
Thanks a bunch!...wow. simply amazing!

Hope y'all are doing well! Have a great summer!

Meg said...

Hey Jamie! Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything like it around you guys. We were trying to look into it for Libba's kids. The program is a "survival" type swimming course. Which to begin with they go every day and learn to swim and float. Then they graduate and can start learning strokes. The YMCA here has something similar called "Safe Start". Maybe they have that there too. It is amazing. They start at 6 months old and I have seen 2 year olds that can swim better than some adults! Very cool!

Hope to see you sometime soon!!