
Dear Friends and Family,
On December 11th, 2010 I’m participating in the Kiawah Island Half Marathon as a member of Fred’s Team to support research at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. I have never before run a half marathon, so this will be a challenge for me! I know, however, that my challenges over the next few months as I prepare for this race are nothing in comparison to the challenges that cancer patients face daily as they literally run for their life in the race against cancer. Thank you for your support! Your emotional, motivational, and prayerful support is as important to me as your financial. If you are able to give, I hope you will do so! If not, I hope that you will join me in praying daily for those who are fighting against cancer.
I joined Fred’s Team to help make a difference in the fight against cancer, and I hope you will make a donation to support my cause. Since 1995, Fred's Team has generated more than $38 million for pioneering research, leading to new insights and more effective, less toxic therapies for patients treated at MSKCC and at institutions all over the world.
The link below will bring you to my Fred’s Team Web page, where you can make a tax-deductible online donation.
Thank you so much!
Meg
Please click on the link to view my page and make any donations:
http://mskcc.convio.net/site/TR?px=1782225&pg=personal&fr_id=1370&et=rv53hiJB69UqOf6zqxQxAw..&s_tafId=10520
No comments:
Post a Comment